Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'd like to hear from you, Mar

Can you join a 30-minute video call to share your thoughts about our website?

Hi, Mar,

My name is Tillie, and I'm on the Member Experience team at MoveOn. I focus on making sure that our webpages are working well for members and I'd like to hear from you, Mar.

We are looking for volunteers to sign up for a live 30-minute video call with a MoveOn staff member to review our site and tell us what's working well and what isn't. Our goal is to improve your experience with MoveOn's website as much as possible. Your feedback is invaluable to us, as we continue to develop our webpages and digital organizing tools.

If this sounds interesting to you, can you please fill out this quick survey, so we can get to know you a little more?

The survey should take just one minute to complete. I'll be in touch soon after with the next steps.

Complete the survey now.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for all you do.

–Tillie, Erica, Vickie, Mark, and the rest of the MoveOn team

Want to support MoveOn's work? The MoveOn community will work every moment, day by day and year by year, to resist Trump's agenda, contain the damage, defeat hate with love, and begin the process of swinging the nation's pendulum back toward sanity, decency, and the kind of future that we must never give up on. And to do it we need your ongoing support, now more than ever. Will you stand with us?

Yes, I'll chip in $5 a month.

No, I'm sorry, I can't make a monthly donation.


PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to Mar Alfaro on March 3, 2020. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. If you'd like to receive less frequent emails from MoveOn, you can click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment