Monday, October 26, 2020

Emailing for $3, Mar

Mar, this deadline could be the most important of the entire campaign.

Mar,

Today, I'm reaching out to ask for your help to reach Joe and Kamala's final end-of-month fundraising goal of the election.

If we do our jobs, hit this goal, and win decisively, you won't have to get any more emails asking for money starting on November 4. But until then, we have to be certain they don't miss a single fundraising goal.

Which brings me to my ask for you today: Joe's team set their final end-of-month goal state by state, to reach their nationwide goal of $100 million to close out October and end this month in the strongest position possible to win this election.

So Mar, I hope you'll pitch in $3 right now and be one of the donations they are counting on coming in from New York between now and Saturday.

I meant it when I committed to doing whatever it takes to help win this battle for the soul of our nation. That's why I've hit the campaign trail myself, including a stop in Philadelphia, to make the case to any remaining undecided voters about why our country needs Joe and Kamala.

We've waited four years for this opportunity, the opportunity to put someone our kids can look up to back in the White House. Joe knows what it's like to make some of the toughest personal decisions in the world while still leading with kindness and a respect for humanity. I know, because I saw him do it myself.

Our country urgently needs Joe Biden as our next commander in chief, but his team is going to need a surge of donations before the end of October to reach every last undecided voter. And, Mar, I know firsthand the impact of these final donations to a presidential campaign. With so much on the line, we absolutely cannot allow Joe and Kamala to fall short here. Not now.

That's why I'm personally asking you to donate to this all-important, final end-of-month deadline, Mar—and if we can bring in more donations from New York by October 31 at midnight, I'm hearing Joe and Kamala will be able to hit their final goal of $100 million to end October strong. Can I count on your $3 donation today?

Mar, this deadline could be the most important of the entire campaign. And this campaign is undoubtedly the most important of our lifetime. Our next president will decide what kind of America we leave behind for our children and grandchildren.

So I hope I can count on you to do all you can to help elect Joe. For eight years, he stood by my side in the White House. From my own firsthand experience, I can't think of a better president to face this moment.

The team needs to raise $100 million online before the month ends, so any humble amount you can give goes a long way toward hitting this goal and shows that this team has broad-based support across the country.

Thanks for reading.

–Barack Obama

Want to support MoveOn's work? As Robert Reich says, "No organization in America has a better track record of success in developing cutting-edge strategies to get out the vote and win elections than MoveOn." With everything on the line and only days left in one of the most important elections in American history, this is your moment to make a difference.

Will you chip in to help MoveOn power a blue wave, defeat Trump, and flip the Senate?

Click here to chip in $3, or whatever you can afford.


PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to Mar Alfaro on October 26, 2020. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. MoveOn's privacy policy was recently updated. To read our new privacy policy, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment